GMC Truck Forum banner

Poppin the Off-Road Cherry...Kinda

1019 13
All right, I didn't really go off-road, but I had to bail a friend out. Why? Cus he drives a Ford....ok, just kidding.

Long story short, a spent 3 hours of class on wednesday driving around Pasadena jumpin my friends Ford F250 diesel. Apparently, leaving your lights on is a bad idea, and turning your truck off right after you've gotten it jump started, also bad idea.

Anyway, just thought I'd share my stories, it's 1AM here and can't sleep. Is it bad that my first time off-roading was in the school parking lot? Oh well.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,961 Posts

·
DeepSouth Gangster
6,169 Posts
Funny thing is before I got to the part where he starting talking about leaving lights on I thought he had taken his friends f250 out and was literally jumping it, which would have broken more than a cherry.
Me too.:D

·
DeepSouth Gangster
6,169 Posts
In his defence, at ABAC we have a dirt lot. Sometimes when it rains some people get stuck. It is that fun.

·
GMFS Uber-Member
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's not lowered, stock 2 wheel drive. Just jumpin curbs and drivin up dirt piles in empty lots...don't hate me cus I can't off road! j/k

·
7,791 Posts
Makes you wonder how 1993 Toyota Camrys and 1995 Chevy Cavaliers get around the parking lot too.... they must have the 4cyl big blocks

·
DeepSouth Gangster
6,169 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.