GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
GMFS Uber-Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right, I didn't really go off-road, but I had to bail a friend out. Why? Cus he drives a Ford....ok, just kidding.

Long story short, a spent 3 hours of class on wednesday driving around Pasadena jumpin my friends Ford F250 diesel. Apparently, leaving your lights on is a bad idea, and turning your truck off right after you've gotten it jump started, also bad idea.

Anyway, just thought I'd share my stories, it's 1AM here and can't sleep. Is it bad that my first time off-roading was in the school parking lot? Oh well.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Funny thing is before I got to the part where he starting talking about leaving lights on I thought he had taken his friends f250 out and was literally jumping it, which would have broken more than a cherry.
Me too.:D

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Is this his first time in a parking lot, did he flex it on a speed bump in a parking garage or what?

·
Fluffy and Armed
636 Posts
I wonder if this is a lowerd vehicle we are talking about? Then it would make perfect sence to me.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
In his defence, at ABAC we have a dirt lot. Sometimes when it rains some people get stuck. It is that fun.

·
Fluffy and Armed
636 Posts
In his defence, at ABAC we have a dirt lot. Sometimes when it rains some people get stuck. It is that fun.
That could expain it a little better then.:bowtie: When ever I try to park in the dirt I get fined.:read:

·
GMFS Uber-Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's not lowered, stock 2 wheel drive. Just jumpin curbs and drivin up dirt piles in empty lots...don't hate me cus I can't off road! j/k

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
:think:

·
4,725 Posts
Makes you wonder how 1993 Toyota Camrys and 1995 Chevy Cavaliers get around the parking lot too.... they must have the 4cyl big blocks

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts