GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'm gonna go with this wheel in a 26. I am going to have the inserts painted the same color as my truck. They will look some what simular to my current wheels.

·
Registered
172 Posts
personally i like the wheel you have on it MUCH better IMO

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats too bad, those wheels are sweet on your yukon. Are 26's really necessary? It looks perfect with the 24s
Yeah , I get board real easy. The ones I have now are my 3rd set of 24s on this truck. So I figured why not step up. 26s look real nice on these trucks. Also 26" tires have come way down .

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
will 26 fid without having to role your fenders

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
will 26 fid without having to role your fenders
Yeah the difference between the current tire hight and the 26s I'm going with is 1.1" .

Here is a picture I found of a tahoe on the same 26s I want . Except I will be color matching the skinny bars .I beleive he's bagged though ,looking how the front fender well tucks tire

·
Registered
432 Posts
ugly

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
ugly...if your bored...try doing mods to the truck isntead of jsut swapping rims all the time. that 5.3 is dyin for some hp...headlights...etc

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ugly...if your bored...try doing mods to the truck isntead of jsut swapping rims all the time. that 5.3 is dyin for some hp...headlights...etc
You all are entitled to your opinions. I respect that. As far as more horsepower .. Man I am so out of that.. I had a 98 GST a few years ago T3/4
turbo , indy core intercooler ,550 cc injectors, 3in exhaust no cat, open wategate , ect..... I just don't really care about that anymore. I had over $10,000 into it with that and bolt ons, real carbon fiber custom interior ,wheels, skyline taillight conversion charcoal pearl paint.

I have no need for HP right now.

here's a pic.

·
Paint it Black
142 Posts
personally, i like what you have better than whats on that tahoe. ive never been a fan of overly large (ie 26) rims with rubber bands, and they ride like something horrible. the 24s look perfect, imo.

but if you want to, then do it, cause its your truck, and the beautiful part about that is that you get to do whatever the hell you want with it. :D the colormatching bit will probably look really good, if you do indeed go the 26 route.

·
Donk Rider
672 Posts
I got bored with my 24s too so i did swap to the 26s and glad i did.

< 26s before paint

24s

26s with paint

·
Registered
30 Posts
yea im bored with my 24s also and was considering 26s . If u dont mind me asking how much are the 26s that your getting, so i kinda get an idea of what i need to save up?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts