GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am tossing around the idea of selling a Steel roll pan for 99-06 silverado/sierra. It has a recessed tag area with hitch cutout, not sure of the brand... this would be pick up only.

Also have a set of belltech 2508 drop spindles.. not really trying to ship them but that would probably kill the deal.. looking to get $200. they have roughly 8000 miles on them

Lastly, a set of Denali Projector Headlights. They are original oem, however have had a 1" hole drilled in each high beam area for strobe bulbs, and the passenger headlight has the upper-outside mounting tab broken. These would be make offer.

Also have a tan/neutral steering wheel from my denali with steering control cutouts, maybe 30,000 miles on the wheel... $40 +shipping

Let me know, I can get some pictures if you want.

-Evan

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
pics of headlights?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yessir, let me see if I can do this correctly.

photo3.gif

photo2.gif

photo.gif

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
eh, unless its a KILLER price, i'm going to have to pass.

·
Young N Wreckless
269 Posts
Pics of the steering wheel! And price shipped to 30656 incase I decide to pick it up!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for not responding sooner, I will get a picture of the steering wheel as soon as I find the box its in.

Here is a picture of the roll pan. Everything is still for sale.

photo-1.gif

·
resident pyromaniac
7,499 Posts
bump for a good dude. btw, how you liking chucktown evan? hoping to be down there next fall myself! :anitoof:

·
billet
883 Posts
what are you looking to get for the headlights?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Matt, Chucktown is great. I'm getting used to this 24 on 48 off schedule with the fire department. what are you coming down for?

I would like to get around $125 shipped on the headlights, or reasonable offer.

I do not know who makes the roll pan. I purchased it from a friend when I lived in Myrtle Beach.

·
billet
883 Posts
Matt, Chucktown is great. I'm getting used to this 24 on 48 off schedule with the fire department. what are you coming down for?

I do not know who makes the roll pan. I purchased it from a friend when I lived in Myrtle Beach.
I just realized i cant see the pics of the headlights (a lot of hosting sites are blocked at work) I'll check them out when I get home and shoot you over a PM

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
Evan, you have any problems with the headlight rattling or moving at all due to missing the one clip? that's the main thing im worried about.

·
resident pyromaniac
7,499 Posts

i'm hoping/praying/wishing that I'll get in to MUSC. If so, that's why I'd be making the move. Obviously, I have no clue where I'm going at the moment. That's just my school of choice.

·
Registered
302 Posts
How much for the roll pan?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How much for the roll pan?
My apologies for the delay, I worked a 24 yesterday. I would like to get $50 picked up for the pan, Im not sure how to go about shipping it, or even what it would cost.

Here is a picture of the steering wheel, finally.

photo1.gif

·
Young N Wreckless
269 Posts
I'm def liking that wheel! That is the tan interior that came in the trucks right!? If so Give me a couple days to see if I can get the money together and we can go from there!?!

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
Evan, you have any problems with the headlight rattling or moving at all due to missing the one clip? that's the main thing im worried about.
:read:

Whats your lowest picked up price?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm def liking that wheel! That is the tan interior that came in the trucks right!? If so Give me a couple days to see if I can get the money together and we can go from there!?!
Sounds good. Just let me know. And yes, it is the tan interior.

Could you see about shipping the rollpan
Shoot me your zip code and I will try and figure it out for you.

:read:

Whats your lowest picked up price?
The headlight bounces a little bit, and does shine a little lower than the driver's side. It never really bothered me. If you wanted to pick it up I could do $75.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts