GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my search for a 240sx is not going well, as most around here are banged up or rotted out...That in mind, i was thinking about getting a 73-87 truck to bag, that way i would be able to get the truck cheap and go straight to bags. I've never rode in the older trucks so i wanted to know what hte interiors/dash looked like and if htere is hope of achieving a "modern" look with it.

TIA

Paul

·
Registered
633 Posts
OrangeCrush said:
Well, my search for a 240sx is not going well, as most around here are banged up or rotted out...That in mind, i was thinking about getting a 73-87 truck to bag, that way i would be able to get the truck cheap and go straight to bags. I've never rode in the older trucks so i wanted to know what hte interiors/dash looked like and if htere is hope of achieving a "modern" look with it.

TIA

Paul

im looking to do the exact same please post pics :D

·
Original Members
1,090 Posts
let me take some of the interior and ill try and get them up asap

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
the interior of my truck right now has the classic "splattered mud" look...along with my paint...but good luck modernizing the interior a lot...

·
Banned
487 Posts
i know you can get chrome dash trim and shit like that.... you can get all sorts of billet stuff.

my interior is blue/brown with no PS, mirror, radio, AC or heater... its cracked dented rusted dusty.. i got a CB though :anitoof:

·
Banned
487 Posts
interior.jpg

theres my old trucks interior... beside the cut side of the seat that interior was completely replaced and armoralled usually every other day.

I didnt have floor mats in it in the pic

1 - 6 of 6 Posts