GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes even if it's a single car 6 foot ceiling garage with last years christmas lights in it, post pics if you do any truck work in there!!!

Mine, running out of room quick!

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Well Here are a few of the bay I took over for this summer, but I got a very bog 1 bay at my new apartment that I will be turning into my shop comes fall. Plans include pegboard on the walls, shelfs, a "clean" area for tools (seperated by a movable hanging tarp to keep some grinding dust out) plumbd for air, add a 220 volt plug etc....

I know its not much but it will do for a temp place to work for the rest of the summer.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
i plan on gettin a camera soon so ill snap some pics of mine. Probably 25x20 ft with 10 ft between the floor and the rafters. By the time i graduate from high school it will plumbed for air, ill get a MIG welder, possible a lift.

·
2,451 Posts
my garage sucks, im gonna probley build one and 1 want to put a 12 door on it so i can park something huge in there, and probly learn to weld and put a lift in there
Jason, isnt that a mill in there?

·
Rollin with Saget
1,594 Posts
im jealous... my garage that i work out of is full of shizz... no really... it is. and the worse part is that we cant fit a car in there nemore.

so, all my work is done in the drive way. i could get some pics of that... and maybe ill snap one or two of the garage.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I don;t have any pics of the garage or shop. I normally work at the shop my dad works for. I do have pictures of boxes though.

This is my dad's box and the bay I normally work in when I am there...

My boxes at home in the work room

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
nice box but the one in teh last pic got knocked over it looks like :crazy:

Is that a macintosh SE/30 I see? NIIIICE classic machine

·
Registered
601 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
nice box but the one in teh last pic got knocked over it looks like :crazy:

Is that a macintosh SE/30 I see? NIIIICE classic machine
Rotated pic correct now :pissed:

It's an old Perfoma 200 (almost same as "Mac Classic"). I was pulling all my old documents off of it before scrapping. It has 80MB HDD and 4MB ram. OS 7.1
:head:

·
Banned
487 Posts
ummm mine is a 2 stall with a big area on the west side where 3 fridges are... welder, cutting torch, drill press, drills, grinders, arc welder, saws, then i have two HUGE piles of scrap metal, i could build a metal house!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts