16101 - 16120 of 16165 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
I hope that has a 14-15 front end.

looks like something you would have seen on this site 10-12 years ago. Billet bow tie and get rid of the grille z71 emblem and stickers, and only leave the Vortec Max emblem if it has a LQ9 swap Otherwise it’s gotta go too.
The single cab k2 is Gary’s old 15-18

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,639 Posts
The spike lugs gotta go too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,639 Posts

Give me them all

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,639 Posts
Well it’s also his profile pic so I guess he’s in the train to bragtown

Dammit Jack

Reactions: eand28

·
Registered
27 Posts
I don’t look at other people’s trucks I look at my own and creat my own image of what I want not what some other faggots say I should do (lowered Tahoe on some busted wheels above) I don’t brag but if you want me too my fucking wheels and tires cost more than your busted ass Tahoe I don’t have any social media period I just now created this to buy truck parts off of. I don’t go to shows or hangout in truck clubs I build my shit because that’s what I like to do so anyone’s opinions that are negative can go fuck off

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,639 Posts
Lmao this is the new Keisha!!!!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Sorry to kill your bragging adventure but I'm willing to bet your fucking amps and hostiles don't cost more than that Tahoe

Also the RC lift isn't helping your case

I don’t look at other people’s trucks I look at my own and creat my own image of what I want not what some other faggots say I should do (lowered Tahoe on some busted wheels above)
Also what the fuck does that even mean? What does that tahoe have to do with people telling you what looks good on your truck?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sorry to kill your bragging adventure but I'm willing to bet your fucking amps and hostiles don't cost more than that Tahoe

Also the RC lift isn't helping your case

Also what the fuck does that even mean? What does that tahoe have to do with people telling you what looks good on your truck?
Buddy your the one running off at the mouth about my gay wheels (which I’ve already sold and got fuel forged sold them and about to order another new set) and my gay fender flares which personally I like. I diddnt think if I posted a pic of my truck that I was going on a bragging adventure and yea I see those Tahoe’s go all day long for 5k those wheels and tires in the pic were 5500$ new the RC lift come on the truck when I got it so why take it off unless I’m upgrading to a better brand?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Buddy run back and read. I never said anything about the wheels and flares lmao. All I said was you posted your own truck in a thread created for other peoples shit.

I started running my mouth when you went full tough guy defending your 26" fuels
I was referring to eand28

·
Registered
27 Posts
Buddy run back and read. I never said anything about the wheels and flares lmao. All I said was you posted your own truck in a thread created for other peoples shit.

I started running my mouth when you went full tough guy defending your 26" fuels
And sorry I got a pet peeve of people running there mouth about other people’s builds when it has nothing to do with them. 90% of the time there driving some old beater on top of it

16101 - 16120 of 16165 Posts