GMC Truck Forum banner

16121 - 16140 of 16184 Posts

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,669 Posts
Nah, Jack has nice shit. I’m the resident downgraded vehicle acquirer around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,589 Posts
And sorry I got a pet peeve of people running there mouth about other people’s builds when it has nothing to do with them. 90% of the time there driving some old beater on top of it

Says the guy driving a 200k+ mile work truck with a 7.5 rcx stacked with a leveling kit 😂 you're the one driving a beater....

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,669 Posts
Needs a high country front end

Reactions: roundsy

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,669 Posts
On second thought I agree with you.

·
Just some fuckin guy
2,415 Posts
I don’t look at other people’s trucks I look at my own and creat my own image of what I want not what some other faggots say I should do (lowered Tahoe on some busted wheels above) I don’t brag but if you want me too my fucking wheels and tires cost more than your busted ass Tahoe I don’t have any social media period I just now created this to buy truck parts off of. I don’t go to shows or hangout in truck clubs I build my shit because that’s what I like to do so anyone’s opinions that are negative can go fuck off

That “busted ass tahoe” probably sold for twice what your $12k shitbox is worth. Just sayin.

·
n. fil-dert.
7,005 Posts
Shame they covered the plate. I was planning on stealing it or perpetrating some sort of scam.

16121 - 16140 of 16184 Posts