GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 872 Posts

·
I'm on a mission
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well guys, first off this website is great! I just wish there was more activity in the classic GM section. So, post up some pics of yours and let's get this section going!!! here's mine. the rusted mirrors are gone but i haven't taken any updated pics.
c10-1.jpg

·
I'm on a mission
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there 275/60/15. idk about the wheel size, they where on there when i bought it. have you decided what motor is going in yours?

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
81interiorshot.gif

81motorshot.gif

81backshot.gif

81frontshot.gif

1981 c-10 350 (fender and hood damage has been fixed)

·
I'm on a mission
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice truck tommy. i wander why you have stacked head lights and i have the single. they are both 82's? must have been an option. i guess there are only 3 c10's on gmfs. hey redchevy02, i know you got one. actually tommy, is your's an 81 or 82?

·
GM Parts Consultant
591 Posts
ill post some pics of my rusty '86 in a day or so.

Nice louvered hood tommy :shake:

·
redcrew
1,770 Posts
Its prety bare as far as options.Its a 307 with a turbo 400.Its a heavy half which ive never have seen until i bought it. Ive heard of them it has an extra spring behind the rearend like half of a leaf.But it has the truck arm with coils.I originally bought it to make in to a short box. But I like it just like it is so im not going to hack it up.Its prety strait with the normal rot along the bottom.

Why did you sell your 67.

·
I'm on a mission
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nice collection of possibilities seth. $500 for a running classic gm, i need a deal like that.

·
redcrew
1,770 Posts
$500 for a running classic gm, i need a deal like that.
Yeah theres quit a few around here for cheap.But alot of them are in alot worse shape. After looking it over when I first bought it I definatly felt like I got a good deal.I bought the shortwide for $500 also and it came with an extra long frame from a 72 with all the disc brake stuff.

·
The invsible member:nono:
2,745 Posts
'84 C10 SCSB....

Still waiting to start on it:nono:

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

·
AllOffTopic.com FTW!
8,460 Posts
It's not a truck, but it's a classic full-size GM..

It was at my father-in-law's lot for at least 8 months, he never ended up having his guys work on it and now I don't need it as a working car so I'm going to take it apart in the yard and learn to wrench. :bowtie:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
^^^^ I want an '87 Regal blacked out like a GN with GNX wheels and a duramax under the hood :head:

Pure sex.

1 - 20 of 872 Posts