GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post Your Off-Road Rides

Post Anything of yours that has to do with off-roading! :evil:
SandRails, Quads, Dirt Bikes, Trucks, gopeds, golf carts, ect...
:drool: lets see em

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
dreamrr said:
Looks like you were doin some serious muddin on that thing :rocking:
Yeah, the best time to ride them is right after it rains :D Except when there is so much mud on it the chain falls off going up a hill :insane:

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
My truck with the CR250 in the back at Pismo

The CR250 and the Sandrail

The Sandrail. 2180cc VW engine with a holley supercharger. At 12 lbs of boost, it puts out 200hp. Weighs 600 lbs dry. 16" travel rear, 17" front. Heim joints throughout. Sand tires unlimited paddles rear, smoothies front. 4 lazerstar lights. Beard limit straps. Simpson seat belts. Powder coated emerald green. Re-did the side panneling with 5 color flame job.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tatum Spyder Sand Car.
LS1 Corvette Motor 426 HP
4 King Coil Overs (24" of travel on all four corners)
Custom Paint by Nash FX
Billet Everything!
I'l post some of my quads when I take some pics!

·
What's this button do?
109 Posts
i love those buggies! first time i seen one at the dunes was when it was pulling a wheelie up test hill, that was just bad ass. then when i noticed it had an ls1 in it i nearly passed out :insane: :drool:

here's my little red truck gettin muddy :bowtie:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
Matt said:

my offroad toy. free agent hellcat 24. its built for jumping (hence the beefy forks and 14mm axles) but i like to take it to the mtb trails for the most part. im a single speed kinda guy. it weighs 33 lbs...:lol:
no suspension ouch!! goodluck to you on the trails

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
nice... the dealer here in fresno never has those in stock. i've always liked the raptor for duning.. but on my last trip i was able to get my hands on a similar 450.. and it rides nice.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.