GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
373503_4_full.jpg

taking more tonight....my truck actually came stock with this interior(the people from starcraft custom did the whole interior of the truck[this is why i dont have a whole lot to do inside])
well everything but the cd player is stock...oh and the k-mart keychain i had to find that :)

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
im in the process of pulling mine out and sanding it down to get it ready for paint. hopefully ill have pics of my painted dash in a few weeks.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Most of my dash and console and sanded already. Just waiting for my painter to paint em up and then I'll have some pics for ya!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I dont have any pics but my dash is all primered and waiting for me to paint it. I will paint it when I paint the truck and when I'm out of highschool cause the parking lot sucks :read:

·
rockin wheelies
284 Posts
Very nice y2k i like the blue u used u did a good job with the 2 tone to match your truck

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Here's mine. I'm also going to start on the top main dash and paint it the same color and try some ghost flames on it.
IMG_0266.gif

IMG_0255.gif

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
01GMC said:
Here you go .... with any luck. I will have more billet to add.

Yes that is a shamless plug for No Limit to do some billet GP. :crazy:
Yours looks so good with the steering wheel, did you just bite the bullet and remove it?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Ya don't have to sand for ever if ya use a D.A. I have the same exact paint on my dash as I have on the exterior just all of the plastic was sprayed with bulldog.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts