GMC Truck Forum banner

Post your NBS Sierra Denali's!

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  WillyPaul 
#1 ·
New owner of a 2006 Sierra Denali AWD that I found locally for a great price I couldn't refuse.

It has just under 100mi on the clock. It's in great shape minus a rusty rear bumper. Previous owner used it for towing occasionally and had a bunch of work done to it in 2013.

The truck came with all the receipts for the engine/tranny work and it was done at a reputable shop, Moretto Motorsportz - Home

Here's the specs:
6.0L LQ9 Vortec Max
American Racing 1 3/4" x 3" Long Tube Headers + Hi-Flow Cats
Fast LSXrt 102mm Intake Manifold
Fast Fuel Rail
Torque Rush X-Link Adapter
AFE Intake
MMZ Corvette Throttle Body
MMZ Custom Premium Fuel Tune
Rebuilt 4L65E with upgraded lube pump, 3/4 clutches and baskets.

The truck runs and drives great, feels like it has plenty of jam... especially with the 4:10 gearing. Tranny shifts good with no flares but feels very firm. Sounds ok, but i'm surprised they left the stock muffler in place.

Here's a few pics:

For sure the running boards have to go, and it needs the front windows tinted. Still not sold on the LED tail lights either. Other than some new wheels I might color match the front grill. Probably keep the ride height stock, or maybe pull the rear block and de-crank. Going to need to find some replacement bed caps too, mine are warped and lifting in the back.

Looking for inspiration on wheels, grills and such, let's see some pics!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.