GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much are your truck payments, just curious as to who got good deals and who got hammered (It happens, I got hammered back in '07 on a Sonoma because of bad credit at that time).

I traded in a 2006 Chevy ECSB "Work Truck" with some appearance upgrades (mostly chrome wheels and grille/bumper upgrades) and got $300 more than I owed for trade-in, and I saved probably $400 on tax because of the trade differential) so I basically started about $700 ahead when I looked at new trucks.

I bought a 2007 GMC ECSB, Silver Birch, with the dark ebony cloth interior. It has:

Power Windows, Mirrors (heated), locks, keyless entry, fog lamps
Onstar with Cellphone feature (will soon attach to a Verizon line)
Rubber floor mat (no carpet, works better for me)
Automatic, 4.8L V8 (trade-in had the 4.3 V6)
CD with Auxiliary/IPOD input (NOT mp3 player but I like using my Nano with it)
GMC-specific (Stamped) soft tonneau cover GM product
GM-produced Side steps rails (NOT the "tube" type)
GM-produced GMC mud flaps front and rear (not shown in this pic)
Cruise control, Tilt wheel
Chrome appearance package (bumpers, grille, wheels)
Window Tint (paid by dealer, done by reputable local shop)

Drove out at $449 per month for 60 months, no money out of pocket, and paid off my trade. Plus I skip a month on the payment ('06 was due June 9, and the first payment on the '07 not due until July 9). Payment on the '06 was $347 x 60, so I went up $102 per month but got WAY more truck for the money.

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
2000 Silverado LT Z71, 5.3 L, 3.73 gears, G80, blah blah.
Every option available at the time except for Onstar, which I would never use anyways.
Payments: $0, thanks Dad :shake:

P1010178Medium.jpg

Mods: 20" Weld Racing Renegades, 305/50/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Corsa Touring Exhaust, Tahoe Grille, painted bumper cap, painted mirror caps, Escalade door handles with no key hole on the passenger side, painted tailgate handle bezel, Pioneer 6800 with Sirius tuner, Denali dash bezel.

·
Registered
177 Posts
06 GMC WT, completely base model except for cloth seats, gets pretty good gas milage but slow as shit, I bought it brand new for 229 for 60months

P3290001.gif

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
2006 Trailblazer SS 2WD loaded (excpet navi)

Payments = $0.00... cuz its paid off :D

When I was paying for it they were $550 p/month

DSC_3367.jpg

345 Posts
SNV31203.jpg

its a 2006 gmc sierra crew 2wd. It has the sle2 package including bose (it sucks) center console, digital climate control, turn signals, steering wheels controls, pretty much everything except leather, onstar, and seat warmers. It has 5.3L flex fuel with 3.73s. I think sticker price was 31k, but I traded in a 03 Lincoln ls that was fully loaded, got 2k in negative equity so it raised the price to 34k however I got 4k in rebates so all in all I got the truck out the door for around 33k. 0 down of course. My payments are 585.27 a month for 72 months:bawl: I think I got ripped a new one :pow:

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
I got the truck out the door for around 33k. 0 down of course. My payments are 585.27 a month for 72 months:bawl: I think I got ripped a new one :pow:
HOLY CRAP!! Talk about the "no lube" treatment!!

$585.27 x 72 months = $42139.44 on a $33k truck?? Almost $10k in interest!! :insane:

345 Posts
HOLY CRAP!! Talk about the "no lube" treatment!!

$585.27 x 72 months = $42139.44 on a $33k truck?? Almost $10k in interest!! :insane:
Yea interest rates were kinda high, 8.9 I beleive. Even under my dads name who has a close to 800 credit score. Thats with CHASE bank. Im going to refinance this bitch. On the other hand, If anybody wants my truck just take over the payments and its al yours. I owe 29k :anitoof:

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Definitely refi that man... 8.9 is robbery... look at what another bank or credit union can do for you. Even with average credit you should be able to cut that rate in half.

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
DSCN0737.jpg

$0.00 per month. Both paid for (sold my house in TX last year, finally)!

Click on the sig for specs and all..

·
Chevrolet Owner
364 Posts
06' 2500HD ext cab, Duramax/Ally, 4x4, LT2... Basicly all options asside from Onstar and leather, which I didnt want anyhow. 0% for 60 months payments come out to 626.14:rocking:

mud012.jpg

·
GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
4,519 Posts

350 ish a month, canadian. 48 months. all the good options (push button 4x4 sucks, leather sucks)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts