GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good thing i just got new tires. because i hit a pothole last night and bent my rim a little. what should be the cost to fix that?

·
Registered
164 Posts
oh thats cool. I dont understand why there would be a warranty against that. Wouldnt that be entierly the customers fault. I could see warranty on a bent rim cause of their possible guarantee for their strenth but for curbing them?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yup that is where i went a month ago to get them polished and she said that were backed up with pothole damage and not taking just polishing jobs. then i wnet today with a pothole problem. she said ask monday and see if i can get in and get the one wheel fixed and all of them polished at one time. atleast i can get the weel fixed next week. but she agrees i might as well get it all done. ithought she said a month ago it might me around $80 per wheel to polish. sound reasonable? don't matter since i can't find another listing for anybody doing that type of work in the city area.

·
Registered
252 Posts
yup that is where i went a month ago to get them polished and she said that were backed up with pothole damage and not taking just polishing jobs. then i wnet today with a pothole problem. she said ask monday and see if i can get in and get the one wheel fixed and all of them polished at one time. atleast i can get the weel fixed next week. but she agrees i might as well get it all done. ithought she said a month ago it might me around $80 per wheel to polish. sound reasonable? don't matter since i can't find another listing for anybody doing that type of work in the city area.
I actually pay $75 per wheel. It's been awhile since I had one fixed, so they might have went up. The first time I used their service, I went threw a third party. And they tried to charge me $125 that's why I said that. But if you take them directly to Mirror Finish it should be around $75/80 per wheel.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mirror finish or wheel connection? the address is the same i think for both when i looked up the store on the net. right past the rail road track on the east side?

·
Registered
252 Posts
mirror finish or wheel connection? the address is the same i think for both when i looked up the store on the net. right past the rail road track on the east side?
Yea it's called Wheel Connection now. Both names are the same place. I can't remember if it's before or after the tracks?? But you can see it from the road.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts