GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Hope I posted in the right section)I have a 98 chevy with power door locks the problem is the doors will only lock and unlock with the remote and not inside on either the driver or passenger side any ideas what could be wrong? Also one other problem with my truck is that the seat lumbar won't work on either side but every other feature does on the power seats.

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
Check your Circuit protection 1st. Fuses and curcuit breakers. It's also common for the wires to break between the body and door. But because it's both doors I don't think it would be that. Also if the power locks don't work with the remote or at the in cab switch, that eliminates the remote (99%).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah my friend has a 93 Grand Am GT and his power door locks stopped working and his keyless entry doesn't work either. Checked the fuses and stuff and everything was fine. We installed a new battery in his car and when we hooked it up the doors locked. Anyone got any suggestions on what it could be?? He got aftermarket keyless entry when he got his autostart(astrostart)if that means anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts