GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm tryin to figure out how to make the back seat windows on my ex cab open/close by power. has any one seen this done before? i was wondering if any minivans have power opening rear windows for the little ones that rotate open, if so i could fab up something. any one?

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
obs lincoln navigators open electronically... maybe you could look into that. i bet the lexus and mercedes suv's do it too. i think the chrysler caravan does it.

also.. on the new f-150 ext. cab trucks, their ext. cab windows slide down, just like the fronts. I think it's pretty cool. That would take a lot more work and would cost a lot more i would think.

·
professional smartass
5,608 Posts
just use the parts from a trailblazer i know the do and bolt right up to your windows no problem .......i figured some of the lt trucks would have this option too

·
professional smartass
5,608 Posts
klemmentine said:
on the new f-150 ext. cab trucks, their ext. cab windows slide down, just like the fronts. I think it's pretty cool. That would take a lot more work and would cost a lot more i would think.

i have always wondered why they didnt start doing this like 10 yrs ago

·
professional smartass
5,608 Posts
HARD_RYD 03' said:
I want my back window to roll down.

be sweet to have a ext cab and drop them all.........rear and sides.........fuck drop the windshield.........wait bad idea on he widnshield :pow:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts