1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Got my mini yesterday for $18 at Wal-Mart ... with some chrome polish, it really cleaned up my wheels and was pretty effortless!

·
Registered
248 Posts
does this thing really live up the hype. I thought about using it on my truck with my polish but not sure what kind of results i would get.

·
Registered
405 Posts
does this thing really live up the hype. I thought about using it on my truck with my polish but not sure what kind of results i would get.
I think it does, or close at least. Took me about 20 minutes with my 19.2 volt Craftsman cordless drill and they were pretty bad, I prefer the Meguiar's Hot Wheels Aluminum polish over the Mothers liquid though. The tub is just the right size to get the large Powerball in it. Worth the $$ IMHO

Wow that is cheap, didn't see what shipping was but the price is about $7 or $8 less than I have seen it for.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
I dunno, I picked up a powerball last year and honestly havent even used it yet, lol. Mainly b/c a lot of the wheels I'm doing are either cleared or dont need a lot of correction. I know I'll need it one day so i'd say its worth owning :)

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
i love it, my dads duramax has the chrome wheels and had some really bad water spots on it that it took off, and i tried before with my hands and i just couldnt get them off.

Also on my bumper when i remove the front license plate, there was some surface rust it got rid of without a problem.

i got my mini for $12 at the local napa

1 - 7 of 7 Posts