GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
BADTOTHEBONE
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how many people have used the mothers powercone or powerball? I have a nnbs and when i wax it i have a real tough time gettin in all the little spots of the grille on account of my bigass hands.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Are you talking about the black mesh inside the grill?

·
BADTOTHEBONE
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea that and the little chrome rounded areas outside the mesh

·
Registered
318 Posts
Wrap a microfiber around a small foam paint brush, works pretty well for getting in small areas.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Im not a fan of my Powerball..sucks at shining my wheels

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I got it and it works fine for me IMO. Just becareful when you use it on your wheels and do not use too much of a high speed or it'll 'burn' your chrome.

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
I liked the cone on my wheels while it lasted..

The powerball not so much.

·
OEF/OIF USMC
476 Posts
I dig my powerball! It might not make a night and day difference on my wheels(clear coated), but it definetly turns an hour job into a 20min one. On my chrome bumpers, I'm done in minutes. Doesn't do shit for my plastic chrome pieces tho, and it's fragile. It tears easily.

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
I dig my powerball! It might not make a night and day difference on my wheels(clear coated), but it definetly turns an hour job into a 20min one. On my chrome bumpers, I'm done in minutes. Doesn't do shit for my plastic chrome pieces tho, and it's fragile. It tears easily.
cone > ball

it's tearing because you are getting with those sharp edges and not keeping enough polish on it, if the tool is saturated then makes it harder to tear

1 - 14 of 14 Posts