GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a DEHP-790BT. SOLD!

I also have an Audiovox RF modulator. It will allow you to insert your MP3 player into a radio, stock or other wise, on one of two channels. I have 2 GM antenna adapters with it so if you have a stock GM radio this will get you some decent sound MP3 or overhead video without replacing your radio.

100_1055-1.gif

100_1054-1.gif

Infinity 6020 CS components, all grills, all hardware. One of the mids is a 6010, I dont know how that happened there. These go for like $220 new, Im asking $50? (new price), taking offers, plus $10 for the flat rate shipping box
0531091607.gif

MTX 250 amp. GONE

985-788-7271
[email protected] which is also my paypal

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Premier DEH-P790BT, Premier 6-disc changer, Infinity seperates, MTX amp, Audiovox

well I think I found the problem. If you press on the spot where the face meets the motorized plate for the face, itll cut off. The contacts are filthy! I blew on them and cleaned it out some and on the face and its not cutting off so Im sure itll just take some alcohol pads to return it back to new so posting the video is pretty much not needed.

th_0629091817.gif

·
OCC HAZ
67 Posts
Re: Premier DEH-P790BT, Premier 6-disc changer, Infinity seperates, MTX amp, Audiovox

how old are the componets?

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

bump for the infinitys

·
Registered
355 Posts

how much is the fm transmitter?

·
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

bump, taking offers on the speakers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts