GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get some ideas for a bumper on my sierra. Been looking through the threads for prerunner pics, but have yet to see a sierra done up. Anyone have any pics? And where can you buy glass fenders for them? All i can find is silverado's.

·
GMFS Uber-Member
688 Posts
I remember seeing a set of either Glassworks Unlimited or Hanneman Fiberglass fenders at an Off-Road Expo here in Pomona a couple years ago. They had something like a 2.5" lip with a 3.5" rise that looked pretty God damn good on the Sierra.

Also, I know BMS is working on a replacement style PreRunner bumper for the Sierras, or I believe they are. I know they have one for the Silverados. Also, N-Fab has a replacement style bumper for PreRunners. A big plus with the BMS is they are a site sponsor and may have a GMFS discount. If not, I know they are a California based company, so you could feel better if you ever have any problems.

·
GMFS Uber-Member
688 Posts

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
or-carp4760n2.jpg

·
Banned
4,048 Posts
I just saw a NNBS blacked out Sierra Pre-Runner on my way back from Tulare today. Thing was top notch!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the help. I was thinking about building a bumper, but i feel like id build one and then end up buying one haha. I got my bumper off and there's so much shit just hanging and sticking out, i dont know how you guys hide it all.

Such clean trucks, the NNBS's look sexyy done up. I got a NBS so im mainly looking for NBS pics. Thanks again guys

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
For the fenders I think you just have to buy the 99-02 silvy one and do some trimming around the headlight area.
And here's a bumper. What cleans it up a lot is cutting off the frame horns. But then you either have to weld on the bumper or make a new way to mount it, which isn't too difficult, but more time consuming. I made a bumper for my truck and its really not too bad. It was kind of a weekend job and I had it on in about 3 weekends.

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
as far as falres go

the Chevy fender is the same as the GMC, we just trim the front part of the fender because the GMC headlamp is larger than the Chevy. The bedsides are the same for both trucks.
Hope we can earn your business.

Thank you for your interest in our products.
Tim Gerwatosky
President
The Desert Shop
Glassworks Unlimited Inc.
5382 Oceanus Dr
Huntington Beach CA 92649
714-379-9134

1 - 14 of 14 Posts