GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been going with a street truck vibe on my truck but I recently decided to go the other direction and build a truck like this.
how much lift do y'all think I should do 3-1? Also tire size suggestions. I was looking at some 32x10.50 because I dont want a really wide tire. And no I'm not running long travel suspension yet just lift to make it look the part.

Sent from my pickup

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
:roflmao: in for the stupidity

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
i can help you there lol

true dual straights with 5inch tips slash cut of course.
highscool special
He literally made a thread about pissing his boss off with loud exhaust. Worst part, he's a pizza delivery driver

OP, if you actually go through with this, do it right. Buy a legit kit.

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
doubt he can afford it being a pizza delivery guy

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Are you 16? Just need some fiberglass and a stretched leveling kit with cut bedsides and a lightbar and boom, you're instantly picking up junior chicks. Brorunners need to find $$ for a real kit.

·
Multiple GMFS owner
2,098 Posts
a truck like this And no I'm not running long travel suspension yet just lift to make it look the part.

Sent from my pickup
you can't, those don't go together, you can't build a truck without a LT like a truck with a LT, go drink more of your shitty high school beer

·
Knuckle Buster
1,001 Posts
he is distilling hand sanatizer again

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Anyways, you're gonna get alot of shit for having a prerunner in Eastern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes I'm in high school, 17. I do drink on occasion. I want to make it look like that because I think it's cool. There is no need to be hateful. Yes I wanted loud exhaust to piss my boss off. Oh well. Now is anyone going to be helpful or not. As soon as I can afford long travel (after making it look like a prerunner) I am.

Sent from my pickup

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
atomic's coilover conversion, and then whatever bumper that is plus those dumb kc lights.. probably $1200 right there..

·
Multiple GMFS owner
2,098 Posts
Yes I'm in high school, 17. I do drink on occasion. I want to make it look like that because I think it's cool. There is no need to be hateful. Yes I wanted loud exhaust to piss my boss off. Oh well. Now is anyone going to be helpful or not. As soon as I can afford long travel (after making it look like a prerunner) I am.

Sent from my pickup
Stop pissing your boss off, shitty job or not it's still a reference and if you were a good employee at a shitty job that will look that much better when you apply for one you want.

Bust ass, save up and at least do a mid travel kit

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't work there anymore anyways

And what kind of kit can I get cheap to convert the front to some kind of travel mid/long

Sent from my pickup

·
Multiple GMFS owner
2,098 Posts
Control arms, heim steering, bastard(read on what leafs to use to make a custom pack) leaf packs, good shocks will at least get you running with Raptors and it still won't be "cheap" but much less than a true LT kit and you wouldn't be a total flamer for glass fenders

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok and what do I need to look for. Longer control arms? And what kind of shocks. Shirley there is something cheaper than fox shocks

Sent from my pickup

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Ok and what do I need to look for. Longer control arms? And what kind of shocks. Shirley there is something cheaper than fox shocks

Sent from my pickup
"Shirley you cant be serious"

[yt]0A5t5_O8hdA[/yt]

1 - 20 of 37 Posts