GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I found this on a another site.
Here is a fellow club member of mine's 2003 H2 on a 9.5 inch Full Throttle Suspensions lift with the new 40x15.5x22 Toyo MT's on 22 inch rims.And is also sporting a Kenne Belle Blower
I really like the 22's on 40's

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
ya, the 8 lights on top is a little much. the 40s on 22s look perfect for an H2.

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
I'm not really a fan of the big rims and offroad tires but i will say that looks pretty good. At least they're not spinners! :read:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I'm not into the big wheels on a lifted truck with big tires. IMO, wheels over 18" with big tires look too cartoonish, in most cases.

·
Chevy Owner
1,363 Posts
I think that H2 is pretty sweet looking. I've seen a couple rolling around my area that look like shit...but that one is really nice.

·
Registered
41 Posts
hey don't hate on the nitto's. I love my tires. there they best riding, and the quietest all-terrian tire out there. imo. and they have one of the highest load rattings, which I need for my truck when I'm pullin.

-Chad-

·
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
allstok03Dmax said:
hey don't hate on the nitto's. I love my tires. there they best riding, and the quietest all-terrian tire out there. imo. and they have one of the highest load rattings, which I need for my truck when I'm pullin.

-Chad-
I think hes talking about the nitto mud grapplers... not the terra grapplers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts