GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started working on this today. I've wanted to do a cartoon background for while now and thought I'd start. Keep in mind that this is about 25% complete. And that 25% is about 4 or 5 hours of PS work. I just threw the truck in there for show. I'll have another truck in there when it's finished. The only thing done on this so far is most of the lines done and some paint. I haven't got to the details yet.

Sence_copy.gif

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:head: Looks great so far. You have alot of work ahead of you, cant wait to see it progress :head:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is no telling how long this one is gonna take!! I've still got a lot of lines to do. The detail and shadowing is what's going to take so damn long. Ya'll prolly won't see the completed thing for a good while! :insane:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
:worship: carbondogg i think a lot of people will agree with me when i say you have one the photoshop contest :read:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
dude ur freakin awesome... i still wanna see a pic of the domino's rig photoshopped :D

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2k1slvrdo said:
dude ur freakin awesome... i still wanna see a pic of the domino's rig photoshopped :D
Yeah sorry bout that man! I actually started on yours a while back. I'll get it done!!

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
Yeah sorry bout that man! I actually started on yours a while back. I'll get it done!!
nah its chill, i think ur work is fucking awesome:read: one day i'll learn how to do them well. KEY WORD, well.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey that is gonna look cool. I finally see what you mean about taking so long, I have just started learning the cartoon thing, and you need alot of patience. :insane:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
so carbon anything new on this cartoon? i know youve probably busy with making other peoples sigs. has it progressed at all?

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Slash4824 said:
so carbon anything new on this cartoon? i know youve probably busy with making other peoples sigs. has it progressed at all?
Nah I haven't even touched it since I posted it. In the summer my job gets busy as hell!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts