GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This ProComp skid plate is designed to be used with their lift but I've used it with a Trailmaster kit and have talked to people that have used it with others. This was only on the truck for a few months. $75. (retails for about $200.)

One set of 18x10 American Eagle 102 wheels with 325/65/18 Nitto TerraGrappler tires (35s). They have only been on the truck for about 4500 miles so everything is in very good condition. Centercaps and lugs are included. They are taking up space so I just want them to go away :) $850. (retails for $1700.).

You can also try your luck on EBay - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...8662&item=2471013880&sspagename=STRK:MESSE:IT

Thanks,
Tom

Order line - 1-877-4-TBYRNE
E-mail - [email protected]

Price Match Plus policy

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
You take paypal? I want that skid. It will fit a 1/2 ton right? I'll take it for 75 shipped.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Since you have a store I can just call and give you my CC #. If you wanna.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll need $75. + shipping. This was on a 3/4 ton truck and no problem using PayPal.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
What would the total come out to be with shipping to TX?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It would be in an oversize box so shipping would be about $22. You can also use a credit card for this.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I better pass on that skid. That is a little more dough than I should be spending right now. I am in the process of trying to move so I better not.

·
Registered
448 Posts
tbyrne said:

This ProComp skid plate is designed to be used with their lift but I've used it with a Trailmaster kit and have talked to people that have used it with others. This was only on the truck for a few months. $75. (retails for about $200.)
Have you heard of anybody using it with a Super Lift?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not aware of anyone that has used this with a FT lift. Both items in these thread are no longer available.

Thanks,
Tom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts