GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
05 Jacked GMC
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well....thoughts...would like to maybe try a set mainly because they make some good sizes, and look really agressive. With a little mork i could stuff a set of 38.5x14.5s under my truck and think they would look badass. Although idd rather throw a 2-3" bdy lift in and run some 38x15.5 MTZs, gotta love them MTZs.

·
05 Jacked GMC
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no i like my MTZs, the 15.5s are so frickin wide though, and like i said idd need a little more lift to stuff 38s under there. Just wondering if anyone has been lookin at the Procomps, they kind look like toyos actually.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
great minds think alike :head:
haha, yeah man! im also checking into the superlift 6/7.5 kit that you pointed out to me, thanks.

no i like my MTZs, the 15.5s are so frickin wide though, and like i said idd need a little more lift to stuff 38s under there. Just wondering if anyone has been lookin at the Procomps, they kind look like toyos actually.
cool, im glad you like the tires and i agree, a 15.5 is really wide. How wide are the wheels you will be running?

·
05 Jacked GMC
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if i go with 20's then ill have to go 12 wide, if i stay with my 18's they will be 10 wide

·
Mile High
3,080 Posts
The pro comps are quiet as hell on the road and wheel really well but, oddly enough, don't do as well as most mudders in deep greasy mud.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts