GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
'07 Silverado
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my tails done today by my dad at his body shop and took some pictures for everyone to see:

IMG00371.jpg

Masked

IMG00373.jpg

Scuffed

IMG00375.jpg

Wax and Grease Remover

IMG00377.jpg

Bulldog Plastic Adhesion

IMG00379.jpg

1st Coat

IMG00380.jpg

2nd Coat

IMG00381.jpg

3rd Coat

IMG00385-1.jpg

2 Coats of straight clear to make sure that color isnt varied after wet sanding.

Post or PM me if your interested in having yours done, i'm going to be gone for the weekend and will get pics when i get back and wet sand and buff them.

·
'07 Silverado
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya we did that earlier, its already on the truck, it looks good in the second like you say but camera lighting makes it look alot darker than it really is.

·
Proud APBT Owner
415 Posts
Damn man that shit looks nice. I wish my dad was a painter and I had easy access to a paint shop:crazy:

·
Needs more black
1,600 Posts
Those turned out great!:D:rockit:

·
I love me some one-off's
3,225 Posts
Looks good, but +1 on stopping on the 2nd coat unless the photos really are darker than in person.

How much?

·
TRUCKMODCENTRAL.COM
574 Posts
Whats your price?

·
'07 Silverado
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone who is interested all I ask is you ship them to me and deposit however much it cost you to ship them to me on top of the 100 and I will ship it that same way back to you.

·
LaissezLesBonTempsRoulez
264 Posts
very nice, also like the 2nd coat

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
Where are you in Minnesota?! I want that done.

·
'07 Silverado
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm located out in andover if you know where that is. If not its just a little north of minneapolis. Would you be interested in getting it done?

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
I'm located out in andover if you know where that is. If not its just a little north of minneapolis. Would you be interested in getting it done?
Yes I live in Albertville, not too far away at all.

My tails are tinted with VHT right now but I am going to trade them off for some 06 stock tails. Gould chev in monticello wants $50 to do them so could you match that or come close? PM me if ya want :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts