GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some progress pics, didnt get as much done as I thought but I had tons of people over talking and all sorts of shit. But its 3" taller. Still wondering if these meats are going to fit...LOL

Ran into a couple of problems. The gas filler tube they provide is way to big for my fuel hose. So im going to have to buy new longer hose isntead of using the gas filler tube. No biggie but its still wrong. Also the single cabs have safety cables under the doors and either the brackets are missing or the brackets it shows to use are way to long. Ill fix that someway...

Other then that every thing went smooth and AIR TOOLS ROCK... I had the font bumper off in what seemed 10 minutes or less. Im glad I have air now, so much easier. :head: :head:

IMGP0447.gif

IMGP0446.gif

IMGP0445.gif

IMGP0444.gif

IMGP0443.gif

IMGP0442.gif

·
DWS Division.
720 Posts
Yea i used some leftover brackets for my "safety straps" mostly because them being loose was making a rattling noise, i will snap some pics of the ones i used tomorrow if you'd like

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Looks like you are going to have a issue with rubbing! :jester: Can't wait to see it when it is done!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea, looks like I just may have an issue. Hopefully the cst kit will make more of a difference then it seems like it will. :uhoh:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:head: Looks good so far. Cant wait to see the pics of the suspension lift progress.

How long did it take yall on the BL?

·
Registered
787 Posts
i'll have my bro pick the filler up from the ranch and ya'll can give her a try, i know he will head into henrietta sometime, probably to your house, so i'll remind him.....put that sorry bastard to work for you...........

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Looks good. The brackets for teh safety straps never work out right, they are too long, the bolts dont fit... just kinda useless. You can eitehr mod them to work or just cut the straps off, they dont do jack shit, its just a government thing, you need so many bolts connecting the frame to the body and thats how they get that number in a single cab.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
see airtools make a HUGE difference. the bumper and grille should only take 10 min. i hope those clear justin!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts