GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I have my sweet @$$ tune in my truck from Allen, I was wondering what pulley's would be the best to get. Also where would be the best place to get them at on line? I have heard some talk before the putting them on could cause some problems also. Is this at all true? Thanks for the help guys.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I would deffentely spend my money on something else. Pully's will turn all your acceseries slower. and you only notice a small difference at high rpms...really a waste.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Man! What do you sugest I get for my truck that will be a little more worth it and might free up some more HP?

·
Registered
736 Posts
that, as well as headers and e-fans which are nice bult-ons that deffenetly make a noticable improvement. A ported thottle-body is decent too.

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
Black_Chrome said:
that, as well as headers and e-fans which are nice bult-ons that deffenetly make a noticable improvement. A ported thottle-body is decent too.
Word on that, i knew i was forgetting some things, my brain doesnt work this late at night.

·
I peed in your pool. Yay!
1,214 Posts
superchargers add a couple too! and they are cheap! :crazy:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have an AEM brute force intake and a cat back Flowmaster 3" pipe duals. I would like to get e-fans soon but I am afraid of the wiring aspect and what not. And when I get the nerve to put them on I will do headers at the same time. When I put on headers should I just bolt them up to my exhaust I have now or re work that too?

Allen told me that he turned up my idle a little so when I do put on the pulleys the idle will compensate for them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea I think The true duals is what I am going to do once i get the headers for it.

I all ready have a nelson tune and it is by far the best performance upgrade out there!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts