GMC Truck Forum banner

Pulley ?'s

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Trory 
#1 ·
Now that I have my sweet @$$ tune in my truck from Allen, I was wondering what pulley's would be the best to get. Also where would be the best place to get them at on line? I have heard some talk before the putting them on could cause some problems also. Is this at all true? Thanks for the help guys.

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Thanks Man! What do you sugest I get for my truck that will be a little more worth it and might free up some more HP?

Discussion starter · #9 ·
I have an AEM brute force intake and a cat back Flowmaster 3" pipe duals. I would like to get e-fans soon but I am afraid of the wiring aspect and what not. And when I get the nerve to put them on I will do headers at the same time. When I put on headers should I just bolt them up to my exhaust I have now or re work that too?

Allen told me that he turned up my idle a little so when I do put on the pulleys the idle will compensate for them.

Discussion starter · #13 ·
Yea I think The true duals is what I am going to do once i get the headers for it.

I all ready have a nelson tune and it is by far the best performance upgrade out there!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.