GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not rolling.. like actually streching the rear fenders out to get your wheels to tuck. I know there are a few people on here that have done it, I'm not even sure if I'll have to do anything more than roll my fenders, but I'm worried that if I have to strech my rear fenders it will be noticable and look weird. Anybody have pics or any opinions on doing this?

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
are you bagging it? I think the only ones ive seen have been bagged trucks

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
your talking about pulling fenders. my buddies bagged truck has them and unless your up on em you wouldnt be able to tell. easiest way is a sawsall, bottle jack, 2x4 and plate(welder is optional) screws can be used.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I am gettin pretty close to bagging it, but the problem is these wheels were on the truck when I got it and I am pretty sure they are +14 offset, so they should tuck in the front but the rear is gonna be a problem, my body guy said he could strech the fenders so I could do that or I could order 2 new rear wheels in a higher offset or just get 4 new wheels..

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well they sell my wheels in a 40+ offset so I could just get new rear wheels.. I saw a dark green ecsb nbs on here with my same wheels in black and he said they were 14+ offset in the front.. so my front wheels should tuck fine right?

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
I did pulled bedsides on an OBS RCSB, not even 1/2 inch and you could tell that it wasn't factory. Luckily we were able to roll to fronts to match, but it still looked off.

As stated before save the money to narrow your rear end/axles or buy new wheels.

·
Team White
2,532 Posts
A friend of mines done it and it looks weird. After a while it rubbed so bad it started to burn the paint

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anybody have any good links I should look at for good deals on wheels?

·
LAID OUT TIRE FRYER
1,992 Posts
i dont know what you mean by pulling/stretching, but i used a bat and rolled my fenders out in the rear. i notice but other people really dont.

newlow4.jpg

low.jpg

·
Registered
887 Posts
i used a bat too, it pulled them out a little. i think it looks pretty decent.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What offset are your wheels though nick993? yours doesn't look bad but I would probably need more, my wheels are 14+

·
The early stache
2,503 Posts
I suggest getting new wheels and/or narrowing the axle. I think you will regret fucking your bedsides later. Narrow the axle imo because then when you want to bd it later it will be ready.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Can you guys recomend any sites where I can get good deals on wheels? we should have a gmfs perfered vendor that gives us discounts....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts