GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
bombs on target
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where is a good place to purchase re subs? looked on their site and they are a little higher than i thought.

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
woofersetc has them... you can also try ebay.

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts

·
-Consistantly Retarded-
624 Posts
Thats what throws me off about your shop. Just looking at it, you wouldnt expect yall to carry the brands you do.

Now all you need to do is to start carrying JBL.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Thats what throws me off about your shop. Just looking at it, you wouldnt expect yall to carry the brands you do.

Now all you need to do is to start carrying JBL.
We already do. We've got a Power-series 12" in our audio room.

Industry Leak: I'm worried about Harmon/Kardon (JBL, Infinity). A rep just told us that since tough times are working on a deal to be sold in Pepboys and Walmart. Boo for publicly traded companies! Seriously, am I going to be able to go to Pepboys and buy a set of 660GTi's? I doubt it. Anyone else heard this?

·
-Consistantly Retarded-
624 Posts
We already do. We've got a Power-series 12" in our audio room.

Industry Leak: I'm worried about Harmon/Kardon (JBL, Infinity). A rep just told us that since tough times are working on a deal to be sold in Pepboys and Walmart. Boo for publicly traded companies! Seriously, am I going to be able to go to Pepboys and buy a set of 660GTi's? I doubt it. Anyone else heard this?
eewwwww, thats very distrubing. I hope that isnt true.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts

·
bombs on target
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i am looking for two sx 12's. i just bought a sundown 1200d and am possibly looking for another to go with it. i do have the memphis belle but i think thats coming out.

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
i am looking for two sx 12's. i just bought a sundown 1200d and am possibly looking for another to go with it. i do have the memphis belle but i think thats coming out.
you going sealed?

·
Registered
318 Posts
nah. all the specs on re's site say to go ported. im going for loud on a budget

P.S. This is from audiosavings off of ebay.. $274.95 listed but if you make an offer you can probably get one for $255 shipped. I made an offer a few weeks ago and that was my counter offer. RE SX 12 this is the D2 ohm version though they also offer the D4 ohm. Just some nice info..:) Its not a local store but I know several people that buys from this site and it is all legit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-RE-AUDIO-SX12D2-SX-12-2000w-CAR-SUBWOOFER-SX12-D2_W0QQitemZ300322158490QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Subwoofers_Enclosures?hash=item45ec98779a&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1205|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

1 - 20 of 35 Posts