GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the weekend i put keys in my pick up. I put 05 17'' aluminum chev rims on it. The tires are on the worst angle. Need some input on what it could be. I think it's a wheel bearing, but im not intirely sure. I don't have pic's. I know also know that it needs an alignment after you put keys in. Also the keys are cranked right out. Oh yea, tomorrow im getting my 4'' sky jacker 7000 shocks. Would that make a difference ?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea i knew it needed an alignment forsure but its bad, i don't even wanna drive it to work and its 5 mintutes away. Pulling the camber in, How would i do that ?

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Yea i knew it needed an alignment forsure but its bad, i don't even wanna drive it to work and its 5 mintutes away. Pulling the camber in, How would i do that ?
You don't since you don't know what it is. You have a mechanic do it with an alignment machine.

All you're seeing is the front tires pointed out right?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
The freaking alignment will fix that. That's what everyone is trying to tell you. Comprende?

·
hella cute n shit
7,652 Posts
:doh:

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Alignment most likely. But it could be wheel bearings, balljoints. Or outside shot of idler and pitman arm. The last two are unlikely but if they are wore smooth out maybe

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Alignment most likely. But it could be wheel bearings, balljoints. Or outside shot of idler and pitman arm. The last two are unlikely but if they are wore smooth out maybe
I think he would have noticed that before the keys if that was the issue. When you crank a lot, your tires look like when you jack up the truck until you get it aligned and the pull the UCA to you. That's what I think it's wrong here, he has major positive camber.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I think he would have noticed that before the keys if that was the issue. When you crank a lot, your tires look like when you jack up the truck until you get it aligned and the pull the UCA to you. That's what I think it's wrong here, he has major positive camber.
i agree ray but he seems hell bent that its not an alignment issue so i threw the parts at him that "could" be wrong.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Holy fuck, talk about gettin chirped. Jesus christ. Raz thanks for the help did'nt really need the sarcastic bullshit. Atom if you knew a thing or too not all canadians are french pretty much 3/4. ******** i said in my first post that i thought it needed an alignment i did'nt know if you got an alignment it would fix the camber thats why i asked. I've been on this site for a couple years now holy shit its going down hill.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Your pretty chirpy EH. Ask a question and get sarcastic comments thrown at you. Haha like wtf. Did'nt think there was that many know it alls.

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
Your pretty chirpy EH. Ask a question and get sarcastic comments thrown at you. Haha like wtf. Did'nt think there was that many know it alls.
you knew the answer to your own question...chirpy EHH :hmm:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts