GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, dont have many pics of my truck yet, winter is finally over and I still havent washed in clean yet, but here are my wheels ive had for a few years now.

I think its time for a lowering kit soon

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
not feeling it bro. I dont think ive ever seen that two tone combo before, its different for sure. Put the stockers back on IMO

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea I need to get that sticker off and possibly loose the flares, but the nerf bars help the ladies get in. :pimp:
I agree, The two tone is weird, i wish it was one solid color.

·
GM Parts Consultant
591 Posts
a slight drop and lose the tube steps, then we're talking. The rims are growing on me :head:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea, I need to get rid of the steps and get a lowering kit, How much would you think would be good? I do put a decent sized air compressor in the back of the truck during the fall season to do sprinkler closing. I have ford torsion keys in the front right now just to make the truck level. I used to have a add-a-leaf in the back, but when I got my 20's I decided to remove it and lower the torsion bars a little. The only reason I got these wheels was because a local guy was selling them cheap and so I jumped on the deal. I dont think they look too bad.

·
Resident Guinea ***
14,535 Posts
Kyle, :read: It looks awesome. Why haven't I seen you on 9 or 146 yet :hmm:

Check out my thread about my wheels :rofl2: Capitaland in Glenville had those GMC caps I was looking for.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
drop in and loose the stickers and fender flares and it would look better colormatched handles would look good to

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, I cant believe I haven't seen you either, I go to walmart all the time. I saw that thread, those center caps look awsome on there instead of the pointy ones. I will eventually take the fender flares and the steps and 4x4 stickers off and get me a lowering kit.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I dont know how it would look with mud terrians on these rims though. Wouldent it look kinda weird especially that the truck is at stock height (actually the front was raised with new torsion keys to even it out).

·
Resident Asshole
11,062 Posts
not feeling it bro. I dont think ive ever seen that two tone combo before, its different for sure. Put the stockers back on IMO
:word: about the other wheels. What about Y2KSierra's truck?? Same color combo I think.

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
it'd look good on some 35" toyo muds wit a lil lift and loose the steps either way u go.

·
professional smartass
5,589 Posts
That is the best two tone combo ever :imo Indigo Blue/Storm Gray FTW :crazy:
i actually love the color combo but i just hate them chrome wheels to bling bling make them look like some halibrands or tourqe thrust and powder coat them and them a dark gray and it would look awesome

tint ,color matched or esky handles instead of the chrome covers would make it look better too

if i get time i may photoshop to show you how it would look

1 - 20 of 22 Posts