GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be interested in getting a QTEC GP together. I think that I might have a supplier. Just wanted some feedback and how many may be interested in getting one. I am waiting on some prices for a GP and was looking to see who might be interested. Oh yeah the a website to check them out at is http://www.quicktimeperformance.com/qtec.htm I'll try to kept everyone up to date. Later

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright guys heres the news. I talked to the guy and this will kind of like be an unoffical group buy. He gave me the prices but asked me not to post them because he will get into trouble. The prices are very resonable and anyone who wants them I would be glad to email them to you. If you have any questions let me know.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey. A few people have emailed me for the info. I was want to know who is wanting to get a QTEC exhaust cutout. I need to put your name on the list and how many that you want and what size. Also if I forgot to send someone their requested info I am sorry and just pm me. If anyone else wants the info I would be glad to send it to them.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I am really interested but I don't know if it's such a good idea to put on a daily driver truck.. I have been talking to QTP through e-mail getting some feedback.

They say they "There is a 90 day warranty on them. We have a very high success rate and little to no issues with them."

So I might be interested in the GP.. I'll let you know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts