GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
Gonna be hard to find those carbon fiber parts!
i bet it would be easy to find those parts....but they will probably ask for both arms and both legs...that shit aint gonna be cheap to fix....what a dumb ass though

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Joshs2002Silverado said:
i bet it would be easy to find those parts....but they will probably ask for both arms and both legs...that shit aint gonna be cheap to fix....what a dumb ass though
lol.. both arms and both legs.. hahah.. I'm sure it will take atleast $70,000 to completely repair that poor enzo..

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
SmoothStyln said:
353 miles!!! OUCH!......

They go for like what... only like 650k new... hahaha whops...
Enzos? I thought they started out at a million .. suposedly even if you have the cash you have to have at least owned 2 Ferraris before.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
bcubed said:
Enzos? I thought they started out at a million .. suposedly even if you have the cash you have to have at least owned 2 Ferraris before.
not true... 750k, and no u don't have to own ferrari's. I knew someone that was on the waiting list to get one. He decided that 750K was a bit much for a car, so he bought a 911 Turbo.

If you ever read DUB magazine they show crashed exotics and weird wrecks. Some woman driving a brand new murcialago crashed it test driving it for the first time. She took it into a wall going 80 mph. Poor car :bawl: Another guy crashed a 550 Maranello with a 70K dollar body kit. Also totalled.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
99redsilv said:
the guys from ferrari on Rides said that you had to own 2 before and that it was 1mil+
i'm 100% positive that he didn't hadn't owned any ferraris. Oh well, he decided against owning one.

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
the guys from ferrari on Rides said that you had to own 2 before and that it was 1mil+
I saw it on "Rides" last night. YES you must own 2 Ferrari's first. They start at almost 1 milllion, but you can't touch 1 for under 2 million.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
not true... 750k, and no u don't have to own ferrari's. I knew someone that was on the waiting list to get one. He decided that 750K was a bit much for a car, so he bought a 911 Turbo.

If you ever read DUB magazine they show crashed exotics and weird wrecks. Some woman driving a brand new murcialago crashed it test driving it for the first time. She took it into a wall going 80 mph. Poor car :bawl: Another guy crashed a 550 Maranello with a 70K dollar body kit. Also totalled.
did you see the car, not an exotic, crashed into a small tree at over 100mph? It was completely crumbled up.. like an aluminum can when you smash it..

driver wasn't wearing a seat belt and walked away from everything after landing on the grass... but ya DUB always has some cool crashes

1 - 20 of 26 Posts