GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've been on here a lot lately searching trying to find quality LED's to completely re-do my truck with. Matt Fetters (username) went out of his way and contacted me about the LED's he carrys and said I should try them out, so I did. I've bought through Vled's and superbrightled's and had horrible experience. Crappy ledz were sent to me and then they wouldn't let me return the damn lights when they weren't working!

Anyway, Matt went out of his way to contact me and we made sure that I was getting all of the correct bulbs. We could not exactly pin point the two bulbs outside the dome light so he sent me 2 extra of each type to make sure it was the correct bulbs...These things are BRIGHT and I was looking for that pure white look which these are. He says with the next set I order to do exterior and my gauge cluster he's going to send me even brighter ones.
:big_banana_Dance:
Payment was easy and convenient through PayPal, and as soon as he received payment he sent them, and they got here quick! He has stayed very connected with me to make sure I got EXACTLY what I wanted, and I did. So, any of you guys who want your interior looking like below, send this guy a PM. He'll give you a killer price. Username: Matt Fetters.

Again guys, as usual my camera on phone does NOT do these lights justice, they are BRIGHT and are the hyper white like you see on most Lexus, Range Rover, etc...anyway, I've done alot of things to my truck but these interior lights are by faaarrr one of my favorites. On to picz!
Next is: Gauge/Heat/AC lights, and then all exterior reverse bulbs. God I love opening my truck now @ night.
IMAG0080.jpg

IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0084.jpg

IMAG0085.jpg

I find any excuse I can to go outside and get something in my truck now :D I keep in touch with Matt regularly now and he's helped me with an abundance of electrical issues I was already having, hell of a guy, and real quality lights. :sparta:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Nice, I've had a great experience with Matt in the past, too. Will have to try these out one day. They look good.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
:hmm:

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Try smoke signals. Watch out though, the liberals may try to hurt you for polluting.

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep, just send Matt a pm he's great about responding and all that.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Texting always works great, I am quickest about that. 714 717 3291

Thanks guys, I like to be on a personal level with all my GM guys for business

And thanks again griffin for your business

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ha I would text u back right now but this is so much easier.
Can't wait to order my gauge heat/ac and exterior lights! I want to go ahead and order right now but I've got to buy some espensive ass front parts to do over the weekend to make sure these tires wear good. Sometime next week I'll be putting in the order though. Thanks again, Matt. Your ledz ftw.

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
Nice. Just ordered some LED bulbs and both companies are from CA. You doing this on the side or have a business name?

·
Registered
403 Posts
My girl and I started our own little business local here in orange county called Light Werx. We just recently began reaching out on to the forums as we have focused mainly on craigslist and local car clubs. It's a side job for both of us and has been successful for us for about 2 years now.

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Success! I've got my own business too Matt and there are 3 things that always = success.
1. QUALITY
2. work ethic
3. Professionalism

This is why you are sugsex!

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
My girl and I started our own little business local here in orange county called Light Werx. We just recently began reaching out on to the forums as we have focused mainly on craigslist and local car clubs. It's a side job for both of us and has been successful for us for about 2 years now.
Awesome man. Goodluck with everyhting. Got a few questions. Ill send you a PM.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
ill have to hit u up about some leds soon, most of the ones i bought from superbrightleds have burnt out by now. do u have a site where we can see pricing and stuff?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts