GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hi Im Erica
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm starting the first phase of bagging my truck which is buying my 6 link. I found a guy that is selling his for 450$ obo, I talked him down to 300$.
He said that it has about 8,000 mi on it, and he just replaced the bushings. Does this sound like a good deal? I am going to look at it this friday, is there anything i need to look for when i go to inspect it?

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
i think new they are like 1200 bucks or something outrageous like that

·
Pebble Pushers
3,028 Posts
as long as nothing is bent I would grab it even if you need new bushings and some hardware that is a great deal!
word, just look it over real good & make sure you get the main parts, i would use all new hardware anyway

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
thats a good deal for sure. like mentioned before. since you'd be picking it up pretty cheap i would get new energy bushings and all new grade 8 hardware.

·
Registered
33 Posts
um.. you'd be dumb not to buy it.. let me know if you dont and i would pay to have it shipped to me.... they go for damn near 1700 on SD...

·
under construction
297 Posts
Werd. Haha if you dont buy it I will to sell it for more. From the pics everyting is included execpt shocks and hardware I think.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts