GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which is a better Supercharger for my 03 5.3L Yukon? The Radix or the Kenne Bell?

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
how deep are your pockets and what are you really wanting??? you ae probably better off going with all the supporting mods first and then seeing where you want to go from there??? what all do you have done so far? I cant really remember.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have only done an Intake and a exhaust! I know about all the other upgrades, tunes, electric fans, etc..... to get extra power. I plan on doing all that stuff first, I know alot of people go to try to put something big on there vehicle to get all of this extra HP and TQ, but getting fucked in the long run cause they didnt do the simple upgrades first! I am asking for my own knowledge so when I am ready to put one on I will already know! Thank you for being concerned! I am not really worried about the money part, if It is better and it cost more, I will spend the extra money for that part!

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
if I remember right... the KB's are more efficient.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright thanks! I have read alot of good shit about those KB's. I know the ford guys have them on there Mustangs and shit, and they put out a whole shit load of power!

·
Registered
93 Posts
For the most complete kit I would go with the Radix, With that said if you are planning to go higher than 500 to 550 RWHP I would than go with the Kenne Belle
Mark

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kenne Bell said there kit would not work on my vehicle because it's a flex fuel vehicle! What makes the kit non compatible with my truck?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts