GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I had the wife's truck today and noticed a clunking noise coming from the front passenger side. Well got under there and noticed that her passenger side sway bar endlink bolt had broken off and the extension was just hanging there. I've already called RCD and thier excellent customer service already has a new PAIR of endlinks on thier way via UPS, but I'm heading out of town tomorrow morning and we plan on taking her truck. Will it be ok to drive with only one end link on?? I plan on taking the bolt and extension out but the truck seems to ride ok without it. I'm just wondering if I'm gonna do any more damage to the front end without it on. Its about a 150 mile one way trip over to Cambria for the weekend. Please let me know what your thoughts are, thanks!!

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
my sway bar endlinks broke off awhile ago and my truck is running fine. If anything you will have some body roll but besides that, you are good

your wife wants me cognito :anitoof:

·
is awesome
2,263 Posts
ya its not going to do anything to her truck
only thing that its going to do is give you more body roll

·
Duramax
271 Posts
My endlink broke off in my 96 chevy and i drove it for a few weeks before i got it fixed. The only thing i noticed was a considerable amount of body roll. Other than that it was fine.

Andrew

1 - 5 of 5 Posts