GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody actually heard this speaker in person before. What your opinion on it?

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
I have heard one in person but imo they are a waste of money. They produce some deep bass but they don't sound good. And Im a fan of mtx I'm running there subs currently but I think that sub is a waste personally.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you think of there 9500 Series, Do you think they are better than a W7 I have 2 12w7's but I want more!

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Well I ocassiionally give it to my old lady when shes not that interested. AKA The Jackhammer

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
What do you think of there 9500 Series, Do you think they are better than a W7 I have 2 12w7's but I want more!
I like the 9500 series. I myself am running the 7500 series. I'm not a huge kicker fan I feel for what you pay you don't get much with there subs. But what kind of music do you listen to and what are your goals with your system. You going for quality or quantity of bass?

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
ive heard 2 12 9500s in a ported box and it was loud as fuck.. made the back window flex in a tahoe...i have never heard a w7 though

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
If you want more and willing to drop the cash, get 1 of the new RE XXX 15's..i heard 1 of the new 12's the other day in a yukon, i wanna say they were giving it like 3.5 cubes or something like that, sickest shit i have heard haha

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
If you put 28 speakers and 2 jackhammers you can hit 136dbs right on yeah ncm

·
Registered
63 Posts
If you put 28 speakers and 2 jackhammers you can hit 136dbs right on yeah ncm
Exactly what I was thinking my damn 2 12's run around 133-134DBS so I found that extremely funny that they were touting it as the LOUDEST SYSTEM in the world! BS! stupid ass pimp my ride.-Paul

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
The W7 In my book is an SQ woofer... The 9500 is an SPL Woofer... So, if your goal is to get loud, then yes, The 9500 will give you more...

Have you looked at Sound Splinter or Digital Designs? I heard 2 DD 8's and they were loud!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
i am currently running ONE mtx 5500 10 with a 1000watt amp and it slams for one 10. i need to save up for a few 9500's imo

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like good sound quality, but I want to be able to crank that fucker up and have some hard pounding bass. I was thinking about running 2 more 12w7's or selling the 2 I have and get 2 RE Audio MT 18's!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts