GMC Truck Forum banner

Question about transmission cooler!

578 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  robbie767
I havnt had time to look but my yukon does come with an external tranny cooler mounted behind the grill, but I want to replace it and put a bigger cooler. From what I see it has threaded fittings going into it. The B&M take I think they are called barb fitting where the hose slips over the connector and you use a clamp to tighten it down. What I want to know is the lines that run from the cooler to the tranny a solid hard line all the way back, and how do I connect the B&M cooler to those lines?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
the lines are solid all the way to the trans...
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.