GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
TUNED BY ME!
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting my tranny built and i'm gonna put in a 2500 stall verter, where do i change those numbers in HPT. I was told to change the Delay RPM in the PE tab to whatever the stall is, but also in TRANS DIAG tab, i would think i should change all the TCC Min's and Max's. Let me know what some of you guys did in your files w/ stall converters, thanks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
As for the PE Enable RPM, I always change it to around 1200. You could set it to your flash RPM. What converter is it? If it has a billet cover, I would change the TCC Duty Cycle Minimum to 99 and the Maximum to 100. You will also need to address your WOT shift point, both RPM and mainly MPH (these will need to be lowered).

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
As for the PE Enable RPM, I always change it to around 1200. You could set it to your flash RPM. What converter is it? If it has a billet cover, I would change the TCC Duty Cycle Minimum to 99 and the Maximum to 100. You will also need to address your WOT shift point, both RPM and mainly MPH (these will need to be lowered).

Sounds just like a retooled stocker. Should flash to about 2500rpm he says, highly unlikely he has a billet front cover.

·
Registered
36 Posts
So you purchased p/n: 70441? It is based off of a stock core, so it will not have a billet cover as Hit Man said. I would leave the TCC Duty Cycle alone then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts