GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i just got my natty's red the other day and i just opened it tonight.....i was wondering is it supost look all white on top. its also very dry compared to some of the other paste waxs ive had!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Yeah it's normal...spray a foam pad with some QD and rub it a little bit and then just leave the pad in the container

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahahahah i was thinkin someone wouold say that!

my new job has been taken up all my time...and then i got school too......im keepin the truck until my lil bro gets his liscens then he will finsh where i left off...

im lookin at the new 09's ...or a cts-v...not sure ytet depends when im ready to buy and whats out there

wat you been up to with your truck?

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
same old. got a few new things (full console, 06-07 hood and grille waiting for paint) i say we trade seats :)

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i dno bro.....if i ever do decide to trust you will def. be the first to know....but it just looks so good and feels awsome. plus y lil bro buying the truck is basically kus all he has to do is engine and suspension no exterior or interior mods needed.

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,395 Posts
you're gay.

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,395 Posts
word, hopefully ur bro bags it. or buys my truck ;) just needs a 6.0
and interior. and cladding. and... and... and... the pussy magnet

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
meh, paint some interior stuff and call it a day if u want. but he likes the factory look. and no cladding since i dont have the ss bumper cover

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ahahha nice denaliano....mine looks awsome after using it....it kinda sucked actually using an applicator pad in the small jar kinda hurt hurt my hand. nut the wax was nice!

was it too hard to remove for you? i thought it was kinda hard..

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,395 Posts
i can't wait to use my new wax...\

migliore gold label.

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
did u apply it in the direct sun? usually nattys blue came off pretty easy, never tried the red tho

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
was it too hard to remove for you? i thought it was kinda hard..
too much product and/or too long cure time.

Pastes will dry like concrete on your paint if you let them setup too long, but they also need to be applied VERY thin. Keep in mind 2 extremely thin coats is better than 1 heavy coat.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts