GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 Silverado (wt) and my steering wheel only has buttons for cruise control. I was wondering if I could upgrade my steering wheel to an Escalade version of the same year (just like older models of previous years). Would it work? Crazy idea? I think it'd look awesome.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I have a dark brown heated Silverado steering wheel with the buttons on both side for 130$ shipped, Also have a black and dark brown Sierra heated steering wheel same price, I know these are interchangeable idk about the escalade wheel

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Frankie! I know that I would have to buy and install a few things to make those steering wheels even work on mine, so I was thinking of going all out with the Escalade wheel. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Ohhh yeah I got you, I think I might even have the clockspring with it if you change your mind let me know, keep me updated if you do get that wheel installed working. I’m sure your gonna have to add that LIN BUS wire from the clockspring to the cluster harness if swap your WT CLUSTER to the 4” LTZ/HIGH COUNTRY Cluster or the Denali Cluster to navigate through the Cluster setting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.