GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you know that caring for a black truck is hard, no matter how fast I dry, in the shade of course, I still sometimes get water spots, just wondering what quick detailing spray you guys use to get those water spots off to complete the wash process.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Isn't QD+ more of a milky substance then liquid?
They got rid of the QW+ for the QD+. Techinically, it's more of the QW but with more cleaning ability.

Spray N Wipe is great IMO. Migliore also makes a nice QD as well. Smells fucking good too. Leaves a nice finish as well. Adam's QD isn't too bad, but I feel that the Poorboy's has more cleaning ability. Migliore and Adams have about the same.

·
Never Around
1,436 Posts
Isn't QD+ more of a milky substance then liquid?
It is kind of milky and will let you know if you don't get it all buffed off.

They got rid of the QW+ for the QD+. Techinically, it's more of the QW but with more cleaning ability.

Spray N Wipe is great IMO. Migliore also makes a nice QD as well. Smells fucking good too. Leaves a nice finish as well. Adam's QD isn't too bad, but I feel that the Poorboy's has more cleaning ability. Migliore and Adams have about the same.
I don't have much (any) experience with QD's from other brands. I do like this though...

·
IT DONT STOP
504 Posts
if you dont have access to a detail supply shop you can go to autozone or any auto part place and get some maguire's or mothers quick detailer that comes in a spray bottle, or my favorite is the spray turtle wax- ice wax because it is a clear wax and doesnt leave any marks, its just something i use on my chrome rims, windows, and paint after i wash my truck and it works great.

·
Registered
790 Posts
you should definately try ONR if you have a black vehicle. Being able to wash and dry a panel at a time cuts down on tons if not all water spots. It also can be used as a detail spray

·
Registered
5,846 Posts

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
I completely forgot about ONE. That shit is badass as well. Still doesn't have the cleaning ability of Spray N Wipe but the finish it :boobs:

·
Registered
971 Posts
i love my QD+, chris ill prob be ordering some for my buddies next week haha, get ready for another big order!!

ill probably pick up that special package deal you got goin on too :nono:
i hate you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts