GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a DJM 4" LCA in the front, does the sway bar go over or under the tie rods? Is the stock location it looks like its going to be hitting the tie rod. We are in the middle of instal so please help!!! If you know, call my cell at 281-610-8743.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
dark eternal... posting in the lowered section?... i guess theres a first time for everything :insane:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Yeah...Picture shows it all. Don't forget to use the shorter endlinks as well. Everything else is pretty much cake on the front end. I think the hardest part was drilling the holes to insert the zerk fittings :crazy:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Slash4824 said:
dark eternal... posting in the lowered section?... i guess theres a first time for everything :insane:
I guess it would be the place to post since he is doin a drop on Blue02's silvy...The idea for suspensions drops and lifts is pretty much the same...replace stock parts w/ other parts to lift/drop it...can't be that hard if you understand how suspension works...lol...Stephen, i want some pics when u finish it up.

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Since this is comparable to one of my Questions... I guess I'll ask here

I have 3" drop Belltech coils for my front drop.... I bought my drop kit in pieces and Didn't get new endlinks. Should I get shorter ones or what?? The swaybar angle looked not far off to me when i did the drop.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Y2KSierra said:
Yeah...Picture shows it all. Don't forget to use the shorter endlinks as well. Everything else is pretty much cake on the front end. I think the hardest part was drilling the holes to insert the zerk fittings :crazy:
My zerks were already drilled. The hardest part on my truck would have to be drilling the holes in the frame for the c-notch atleast it was until my gf saved the day with a new drillbit cool gf huh

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My hands are soar today from the damn drill :crazy: I need to invest in a good set of bits, so someone come have me instal something for them so i can use that money to buy some bits!

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
My hands are soar today from the damn drill :crazy: I need to invest in a good set of bits, so someone come have me instal something for them so i can use that money to buy some bits!

Wimp :p

I've actually heard that those mechanix gloves with the extra padding for impact wrenches and stuff are pretty nice...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts