GMC Truck Forum banner

Which handles with my setup?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think? I will eventually have 20's, colormatched ss mirrors, and still debating on colormatched grille w/ or w/o chrome bar.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
You cant go wrong with either handle... Anything is better then the stock ones... I debated on the same thing and decided on the escys and love them... But to me it looks like you have alot of things color matched and have no chrome really, so the painted ones will fit in well with that scheme... But with the chrome 20's the escys will looks good with them too... The escy will get more attention I would say, but both are nice...

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
I would get the CAddy handles, but I am a little biased on the subject :anitoof:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
My vote is for Caddy Handles...but like Aberbaseball7 said....you can't go wrong with either. Just lose the textured black!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I can't decide! They would both look great! I chose the escalade handles because I still got some chrome on the front end and mirrors.. so I like that matching.

Butttttttt since your getting colormatched ss mirrors and it looks like you have a matched bumper cover - so I think I would go with the tahoe handles... submitting vote now....

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
escalade. even all colormatched they still look good. look at badassilverado :rocking:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Is there any more info on SS parts? I would like to take a look at the colormatched mirrors/handles/etc just out of curiosity. How do the part prices compare to stock Sierra parts?

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
deltron said:
Is there any more info on SS parts? I would like to take a look at the colormatched mirrors/handles/etc just out of curiosity. How do the part prices compare to stock Sierra parts?
my escys were like 23 bucks a piece and then 8 bucks to ship both from florida. that is pretty cheap.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
SITNLO said:
How much did you pay to get them painted.
i have a friend in the business. i got it done a year ago along with all my other stuff. too bad your truck isnt spiral grey. i couldda hooked you up real soon :evillol:

i got mine from jason cromer at sam taylor cadillac in florida. he sells stuff cheap for internet folks. 1-877-726-8295

if you call him, use part #s. he had no clue what i was talking about when i wanted to order the back door handles for my front doors.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts