GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
They call me Skinny....
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put on a 2" drop shackle in the rear to level out my truck, or at least get it closer to level. With a rollpan, no tow hitch, and no spare tire underneath it doesn't have as much weight as normal so it isn't quite level.
But the question is, what next? Got a few budget options here:

HIDs from Phil's thread an a new wiring harness from LMC
Tint the windshield 35%
Tint the tail-lights black to match the rest of the truck (Not sure if I like it but a friend mentioned it the other day)
Colormatched handles off e-bay

Any comments? Or even some other ideas maybe?

Here she is as of about 2 weeks ago...BEFORE the shackles btw

DSCN0820.jpg

DSCN0817.jpg

DSCN0811.jpg

DSCN0815.jpg

DSCN0805.jpg

DSCN0802.jpg

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
H.I.Ds or colormatched handles, or escalade handles

·
Milk was a bad choice.
998 Posts
Smoked tails and cleared headlights. You would never notice the mirrors and handles aren't colormatched going down the road so I would save that for later. But I would still do it eventually..

Edit: Or, I think a chrome/billet bowtie and esky handles would look good together.

·
not low enough
8,703 Posts
i say smoke tails and corners of the front lights(paint the reflector on inside).

·
They call me Skinny....
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If I was gonna' go to the trouble of taking the lense apart I'd probably just leave the reflectors out. I don't think I've ever seen of these new trucks with blacked reflectors, but if I have I forgot. Anyone have pics? And yeah, I'm debating the smoked tails....VHT? or How should I go about that? And does laynlow77 still do headlights?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts