GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to wash/wax my truck today. It hadn't been touched in months...fuck...it hasn't been running in over a month as it is:insane: Anyways, washed it, used some White Diamond glaze, then topped it with Migliore Primo. It needs a detail BAD but w/e. Could use a nice clay bar, thats for sure. Anyways, here's some pics:

Primo4-25-09001.jpg

Primo4-25-090011.jpg

Primo4-25-090013.jpg

Primo4-25-090015.jpg

Primo4-25-090018.jpg

Primo4-25-0900112.jpg

Primo4-25-0900114.jpg

Primo4-25-0900138.jpg

Primo4-25-0900140.jpg

Decided to throw some Migliore Wheel Sealant on as well

Primo4-25-0900122.jpg

Primo4-25-0900121.jpg

Primo4-25-0900120.jpg

For some more pics check out:

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154544

:cheers:

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man:shake:

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
971 Posts
looks great man, whenever you want to come do mine your more than welcome!

i need to get my hands on some of that fancy Migliore shit one of these days

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks great man, whenever you want to come do mine your more than welcome!

i need to get my hands on some of that fancy Migliore shit one of these days
I travel :read:

Give it shot man. Everyone has been impressed once they've tried it out

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks. I really wish I had some time to clay bar it...oh well though

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hand...always. The only thing I'll use a PC/Rotary for (I have both) is for correction. This was literally just a wash/wax. No need to break out anything more then I needed.
That's how I get with my Jeep most days, I get too lazy to do anything other than a wash really... needs a buffing but again, just been lazy. I'm OCD about my wheels though and usually do a light polish at every wash to keep 'em looking as best as I can :D

Looks good! How come it hasn't been running for so long?

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's how I get with my Jeep most days, I get too lazy to do anything other than a wash really... needs a buffing but again, just been lazy. I'm OCD about my wheels though and usually do a light polish at every wash to keep 'em looking as best as I can :D

Looks good! How come it hasn't been running for so long?
Blew up the tranny...then the rear axle... :pepper:

Most likely will be down for another week as well :secret:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Blew up the tranny...then the rear axle... :pepper:

Most likely will be down for another week as well :secret:
HA! Sounds like my rig... It's sat since Saturday... Tranny lost 5th gear in November, then Johnny Law took my driving privelages for a few months so I didn't do shit about it. for the past few months I've been driving it taking it easy, and now it's making tons of noise... so it sits... My last tranny is apart in the garage, waiting on 3rd gear and a main shaft, and a master rebuild kit :crazy: should be driving again by next Sunday... Rear end will probably be the next thing to go bad... Been redone once, but the Dana 35 is a PIECE OF SHIT! :D Also slapping in a new clutch with the tranny, and I also picked up a Teralow 4:1 kit for my tcase :hump:

But how did you blow up the tranny, then the rear axle? :think: Got the tranny fixed, then the rear went or what?

Too many burnouts with 37's on that 12 bolt? :lol:

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You need to stop blowing fucking trannys...:crazy:

When the axle went the backlash changed, so my guess is when it was installed it wasn't all pressed in properly...oh well...shit happens.

·
Registered
374 Posts
You need to stop blowing fucking trannys...:crazy:

When the axle went the backlash changed, so my guess is when it was installed it wasn't all pressed in properly...oh well...shit happens.
You should have it towed up here, we'll get that shit done properly and in a day or two :D

And it's not my fault that this damn used transmission went out... how am I s'posed to beat 5th gear and make it go out? :think:

Maybe it's from towing my trailer to/from Tahoe so much, constantly shifting hard from 4th to 5th to maintain 70 :LOL: :crazy: Speaking of which, I drove it down the street this morning... I think the noises it makes mighta woke up my neighbors :D

You should see 3rd gear in the tranny me and pops are rebuilding... I cracked the gear and grenaded 6 teeth on it :LOL:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts