GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 881 Posts

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

But it appears that this forum has lost a HUUGE asset of GM, fabrication and general automotive information source.

Start with Post # 175 on page 7. RIP.

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594481&page=7

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Freaky

I found this on another board in the NorCal area.

Originally posted On:www.norcalbigdawgs.net

So i'm at a local car show this evening and when i got home about 10:15pm tonight my wife asks me if i know anything about a phone call she took. The caller ID said blocked caller and she usually doesn't answer the phone around here but decided to since it was late and my parents and her dads phone are blocked. Well when she answered the phone the person ask for me and said he was a sheriff from Eldorado county and that my name and phone number were found on a person in Lake Tahoe tonight and wanted to know if i was in Lake Tahoe today. Well, i was at work today and certainly was not in Lake Tahoe but now it makes me wonder who had my name and number on them especially since i rarely give out my home number as everyone has my cell number which is the best way to reach me. Leaves me wondering if someone is either pulling a gag or if someone really does have my name and number and now i'm wanted for questioning or something. Guess i'll see if they call back tomorrow.

The only thing that comes to mind is the people from here who went to the Rubicon run this week. Maybe one of them had my number in their phone for emergency contact or something and something bad has happened and the cops are calling numbers.

EDIT: I found out about the call and there is VERY BAD NEWS.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Re: I did NOT want to be the one to post this...

So who passed? Willyswanter? I'm confused?

Either way, RIP!

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I can't get on pirate from work. Summary?
Read my quote. Thats the most information we have thus far. This is the first quote i read from Pirate that says anything.

I am very sorry to say that there was a tragic accident today/tonight (8/23/07) on the Rubicon run that ended Jasons life. This is 2 wheeling brothers in less than 2 weeks. RIP Jason.

·
Registered
446 Posts

Damn, it really is a shame to loose someone of the caliber Jason was. Never read a cross word from the guy and he seemed to always be willing to teach and share his knowledge. Seemed like he had a tremendously bright future ahead of him as well.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts

Holly Shit! I hope this is a sick joke he was such a talented guy with all the shit he was building or fabricating. OMG So sad!

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Damn, it really is a shame to loose someone of the caliber Jason was. Never read a cross word from the guy and he seemed to always be willing to teach and share his knowledge. Seemed like he had a tremendously bright future ahead of him as well.
I agree. Im not saying that any member of any forum is of lesser value then another, but the man seemed as if he was Fort Knox of fabrication/machining and suspension knowlege.

BTW, I keep clicking refresh every 3-5 minutes, so I'll keep ya'll posted.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts

When more details are availible please post them pirate 4x4 is banned from my work.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts

wtf are you serious Jason (willyswanter)?

Thats horrible, Rip

Jason seemed like such a cool guy and was so knowledgeable about everything

I really really hope this is a joke

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

wtf are you serious Jason (willyswanter)?

Thats horrible, Rip

Jason seemed like such a cool guy and was so knowledgeable about everything

I really really hope this is a joke
Nothing points torward a prank right now.:bawl:

I have nothing better to do. I was going to take a nap since its 2.42pm and I work nights. Sleeping is all but impossible now. I will be updating as often as I am able, mark my words.

1 - 20 of 881 Posts