GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its time! I'm doing the racing stripes on Nichloe this week, heres what I've got so far.

I want it to look like there is a slice of black truck where the stripes are, everywhere in that line turns black no matter what it is. I'll post up pics as I get
the paint on it and than how it looks cut and buffed!

-Matt

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
No offense but you probably won't get much love for stripes here on GMFS.

In for finished pics though.

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
im sorry for my ignorance.. but your username says you have an ss? please tell me you did not put those bumpers on an ss......

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I don't think racing stripes and those bumpers are going to go together, but I'll wait for finished pics to see.

·
This place sucks dicks
4,938 Posts
Yeah, Im going to wait for the finished pics before I judge.

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,708 Posts
Only thing I am happy about is that they are not going on the roof.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Those bumpers are horrible

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,708 Posts
Wait is this the same truck you are relocating the ecm and fuse box? If so I am so lost on the direction of this truck

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Wait is this the same truck you are relocating the ecm and fuse box? If so I am so lost on the direction of this truck
Same truck.

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,659 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
lol ^^

·
2009 GMC Sierra ECSB Z71
4,791 Posts
Wait. People actually name their trucks?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I don't think racing stripes and those bumpers are going to go together, but I'll wait for finished pics to see.
I agree :/ While it looks nice how it is I eventually want to upgrade to the baja bumper from Buck Stop and I'm going to do the red bed-liner on them instead of black and bring the stripes down through them, the bumpers on their now were for my last job and I just needed something fast. Thanks for holding your judgement tho!

Only thing I am happy about is that they are not going on the roof.
sorry!

In for finished pictures of a painted intake and water pump.
Where did this come from? haha intake is being painted but not water pump

It is the same truck, the goal is to have a great looking engine bay, not bagging it tho I'm just going to clean up the bay and put the trailer wheel wells in there because it would be easier than smoothing out whats there now and trying to get paint to stick to those plastic liners.

Sprayed out a lot of it today, just have the bed to go now

I sprayed 4 layers of clear coat on it so you can't even feel the stripes, I'll finish spraying it tomorrow than cut and buff and hopefully the sun comes out so I can see it sparkle! The stripes are cadillac black diamond, the color is absolutely stunning in the sun

-Matt

1 - 20 of 52 Posts